quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: RAMUNÉ ARLAUSKIENÉ (LITHUANIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Ramunė Arlauskienė
I was born on… 23.03.1973
My job is… accountant
My club is… IOSK Būdakalnis
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2002
The greatest joy until this moment… 3rd place in MTBO WOC, Slovakia
My biggest disappointment... disqualification in SKI-O WOC, Moscow
Portugal is… ocean, mountains
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to win a gold medal

And still…


I am… mother, athlete
I see the World… life is beautiful
Politics and politicians are… not interesting
Favourite figure/person… Nerijus Šulčys, Lithuanian orienteers
Favourite book… Paulo Coelho’s "Alchemist", John Grisham books
Favourite movie… "Forrest Gump"
I also enjoy… adventure sports
My dream is… win gold

For further information, click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO

.

Sem comentários: