segunda-feira, 19 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: PAULO ALÍPIO (PORTUGAL)

.

About myself…

My name is… Paulo Alípio
I was born on… 06.05.1970, Mozambique
My job is… official
My club is… COC Leiria
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2006
The greatest joy until this moment… whenever I represent the National Team
My biggest disappointment... a chronic lesion in Achilles tendon
Portugal is… my COUNTRY
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… a great success

And still…

I am… a 100% amateur athlete that, in cold and rainy winter days, like getting up at 5 a.m. to go trainning
I see the World… with optimism
Politics and politicians are… the image of the society they represent
Favourite figure/person… I don’t have
Favourite book… a lot… the last one, World Press Photo’s compilation
Favourite movie… many
I also enjoy… to be with my family and my friends
My dream is… that my children be always happy

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: