sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: MICHAELA GIGON (AUSTRIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Michaela Gigon
I was born on… 21.3.77
My job is… professional Mountainbike-Orienteer in the Austrian army
My club is… OLT Transdanubien (AUT), KOS Tesla Brno (CZE)
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2000
The greatest joy until this moment… winning WOC relay
My biggest disappointment... not qualifying for JWOC (foot-o) 1995
Portugal is… a beautiful country
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to win some medals, hopefully also a golden one

And still…

I am… what I am
I see the World… as a nice place that you have to see
Politics and politicians are… necessary
Favourite figure/person… nobody particular
Favourite book… at the moment the "Millenium" trilogy, from Stieg Larsson, but that might change with the next good book I read
Favourite movie… “The Life of Brian”
I also enjoy… travelling, reading books, generally outdoor sports
My dream is… to live a happy and long life

For further information see Michaela Gigon’s excellent webpage -
http://www.michigigon.at/ - and click image above.

Saudações orientistas.
.
JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: