domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: MAJA ROTHWEILER (SWITZERLAND)

.

About myself…

My name is… Maja Rothweiler
I was born on… 02.09.1984, in Winterthur
My job is… surveying engineer
My club is… OLC Kapreolo
I have been MTBO'ing since… summer 2008
The greatest joy until this moment… 2nd place (relay) at the MTB WOC 2009
My biggest disappointment... injury five weeks before EOC 2009
Portugal is… sunny and hot in summer
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to have good races

And still…

I am… as I am ;-)
I see the World… as a ball and therefore I'm afraid to travel to Australia because I could fall off ;-)
Politics and politicians are… necessary, but not all are competent
Favourite book… “The Perfume” of Patrick Süsskind, and many other novels
Favourite movie… comedies and crimes
I also enjoy… foot orienteering, relaxing, ...
My dream is… a world where everybody is happy

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: