quinta-feira, 15 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: KEVIN HASELSBERGER (AUSTRIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Kevin Haselsberger
I was born on… 25.06.1989, in Villach
My job is… student, racer
My club is… NF Villach Orienteering
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2006
The greatest joy until this moment… was getting Junior World Champion on my Birthday, in 2009, in Long distance
My biggest disappointment... I have already forgotten all
Portugal is… very hilly
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope…to start in the Austrian Relay Team and to reach at least one top-15 result

And still…

I am… focused and always optimistic
I see the World… as the most interesting playground
Politics and politicians are… the voices of the society
Favourite book… I’m not reading a lot, but I’m really interested in brochures and science books
I also enjoy… spending time with my family and friends, travelling and getting new experiences
My dream is… to become World Champion

For further information, see Kevin Haselsberger’s website -
http://www.kevin-haselsberger.at/ - and click image above.

Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: