quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: KAROLINA MICKEVIČIŪTĖ (LITHUANIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Karolina Mickevičiūtė
I was born on… 14.03.1985, in Vilnius
My job is… an editor-project manager
My club is… OSK Ąžuolas
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2005
The greatest joy until this moment is… the double silver at European champs in 2008
My biggest disappointment is… crash in competitions in Italy, which led to a knee injury and disappointing season
Portugal is… a beautiful country with very warm people and great conditions and variety of terrains for orienteering in general and MTB-O especially
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to perform as well as to be happy with myself and to have fun meeting my friends. I am looking forward to it :)

And still…


I see the World… through the pink or orange glasses :)
Politics and politicians are… most often just unprofessionals trying to act the opposite
Favourite figure/person… Hercule Poirot
Favourite book… all of Agatha Christie's
Favourite movie… all the series of Poirot
I also enjoy… publishing books, growing flowers, cooking and travelling
My dream in sport is… to become one day a World champion :)

For further information click image above.

Saudações orientistas.
.
JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: