sábado, 17 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: JUHO SAARINEN (FINLÂNDIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Juho Saarinen
I was born on… 25.02.1981 in Mäntsälä
My job is… recycling plastics
My club is… Mäntsälän Urheilijat
I have been MTBO'ing since… 1993
The greatest joy until this moment… EOC long distance, last year
My biggest disappointment... not making the 2006 WOC team in Finland
Portugal is… hilly and sunny
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… not to do mistakes

And still…

I am… doing the things I like
I see the World… a lot more places to go
Politics and politicians are… someone has to do it
Favourite figure/person… Eddy Merckx
Favourite book… short ones
Favourite movie… “Tuntematon Sotilas”
I also enjoy… days when I can do whatever I like
My dream is… to get everything I want from life

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO

.

Sem comentários: