quarta-feira, 7 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: INGRID STENGARD (FINLAND)

.

About myself…

My name is… Ingrid Stengard
I was born on… 31.07.75, Espoo
My job is… ski-instructor and also university student at the moment
My club is… IF Sibbo Vargarna
I have been MTBO'ing since… 1993, and internationally since 2000
The greatest joy until this moment… riding a challenging course in a great terrain on good maps
My biggest disappointment... bike problems, injuries and bad maps
Portugal is… a nice country when not raining (why does it always rain when I'm there?)
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to do four good races

And still…

I am… an outdoor person
I see the World… from mountains and the sea
Politics and politicians are… something I've been studying about at university, but I don't know anything about and I don't care
Favourite figure/person… "Plupp" (a Scandinavian forest troll )
Favourite book… about mountaineering
Favourite movie… never watch movies
I also enjoy… winter and snow
My dream is… to have two Aprils every year because it's the best month for skiing but also an important mtb-o month and it's difficult to be on mtb-o training camps in south and skiingi in north at the same time

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: