quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: GIAIME ORIGGI (ITALY)

.

About myself…

My name is… Giaime Origgi
I was born on… 21.11.1979
My job is… Earth Observer
My club is… IKP & Team ITALY
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2005
The greatest joy until this moment… Italian Championship and the 1st place in World Ranking in France in May 2010
My biggest disappointment… World Cup in Poland
Portugal is… an opportunity
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to be one of the protagonists

And still…

I am… me and doesn't want to be anyone else…
I see the World… from a lucky point of view, unfortunately many people do not
Politics and politicians are… "too far from the real needs of the people"
Favourite figure/person… my family
Favourite book… that one that i haven't read yet
Favourite movie… there are some movies i like that are linked with different "ages" of my life
My dream is… never cry over split milk

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

1 comentário:

Cosimo disse...

Big applause for Jimmy!!!