sábado, 10 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: DANIEL MARQUES (PORTUGAL)

.

About myself…

My name is… Daniel Marques
I was born on… 05.09.1984, Benedita
My job is… aluminium factory worker
My club is… COC - Clube de Orientação do Centro
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2000
The greatest joy until this moment… be a father of a wonderful son and have my family together doing orienteering
My biggest disappointment... no time and conditions available for trainning hard
Portugal is… magnificent
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… a fun ridding without mistakes

And still…

I am… friendly
I see the World… with hope
Politics and politicians are… very important, bad politics cause huge damage to helpless people
Favourite figure/person… Adrian Jackson and Tobias Breitschädel
Favourite book… It´s not About the Bike: “My journey Back to Life”, Lance Armstrong
Favourite movie… “Braveheart”
I also enjoy… cinema, computers, travel, friends
My dream is… justice and education for everyone

For further information see Daniel Marques’s webpage -
http://dani-oribtt.blogspot.com/ - and click image above.

Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: