sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: ANNA FÜZY (HUNGARY)

.

About myself...
.
My name is... Anna Füzy
I was born on... 18.09.76, Budapest
My job is...
biologist
My club is... OSC (orienteering) / TREK SE(mtb)
I have been MTBO'ing since... 1998
The greatest joy until this moment... the 3rd place in EOC sprint in 2007
My biggest disappointment...
is the Czech WOC, but I consoled myself with a bike adventure race
Portugal is... one of my favourite countries
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope...
to be in top-6
.
And still…
.
I see the World... as a terrain for mtb-o
Politics and politicians are... something I don’t understand, but I don’t want to understand everything
Favourite book... Merle’s “The Island”
Favourite movie... “Dinner for Idiots” (“Le Dinner de Cons”)
I also enjoy... to play dice

For further information click image above.
.
Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: