quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: VICTOR KORCHAGIN (RUSSIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Victor Korchagin
I was born on… 07.08.1967, USSR
My job is… velomechanic
My club is… Orienta
I have been MTBO'ing since… 1996
The greatest joy until this moment… Ski-O World Champion Long distance 1998
My biggest disappointment... my current position in WRE :-((((
Portugal is… ocean, sun, mountains, oranges, very good people, many roads in the forest
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to win at least one medal.
.
And still…

I am… father of three kids
I see the World… where everybody are friends
Politics and politicians are… I don’t like them…
Favourite figure/person… Lance Armstrong
Favourite book… internet
Favourite movie… «White Sun of Desert», an old soviet movie
I also enjoy… ski, adventure race
My dream is… ride uphill as downhill

For further information, click image above.

Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: