terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: TUUKKA TURKKA (FINLAND)

.

About myself...

My name is… Tuukka Turkka
I was born on… 13.05.83, in Mikkeli
My job is… to study Forestry
My club is… Lappeen Riento, from Lappeenranta
I have been MTBO'ing since… maybe 1998, then a break for several years and then again from 2007
The greatest joy until this moment… hard one... Cought a 3kg trout last summer, that was pretty joyous moment
My biggest disappointment… that I haven`t so far been able to make a near perfect run in an important individual race
Portugal is… mountainous (compared to Finland), hot and rocky
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to race well and without mistakes consistently

And still…

I am… a man of the forest
I see the World… as a place to be explored
Politics and politicians are… important yet mostly boring
Favourite figure/person… Tempo
Favourite book… Dan Brown's “Deception Point
Favourite movie… Luc Besson's “Le Grande Bleu” (directors cut, not the sappy US-version)
I also enjoy… Metal music (preferably Finnish)
My dream is… to graduate in the near future so I can get a job and buy all sorts of fancy bike parts

For further information click image above.

Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: