terça-feira, 22 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: SUSANA PONTES (PORTUGAL)

.

About myself…

My name is… Susana Pontes
I was born on… 20.08.71, Lisbon
My job is… Physical Education Teacher
My club is… CPOC, Oeiras, a group of extraordinary people
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2002
The greatest joy until this moment… to know that I was going to 2004 MTB WOC, in Australia
My biggest disappointment... training and don't feel that I have developed my condition
Portugal is… a small place with great people
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… do the best competition ever, but the main objective is to have fun

And still…

I am… "...good..." ...in what I do... persistent and stubborn...
I see the World… as a great place where all the people could have simple lives
Politics and politicians are… people that don't defend the equality among the population
Favourite figure/person… my mother
Favourite book… I have many, because most of them teach us lots of important things. I have always one on my bag
Favourite movie… "Dead Poets Society"
I also enjoy… exploring new places
My dream is… to be healthy all my life

For further information click image above.
.
Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: