sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: STELLA VAROTTI (ITALY)

.

About myself…

My name is… Stella Varotti
I was born on… 03.01.1988, in Vidiana (Mantova) – Italy
My job is… engineering student
My club is… CUS Parma Orienteering Team
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2007
The greatest joy until this moment… bronze medal in Relay at European Orienteering Championship 2007 and 7th place at World Orienteering Championship 2009 in Relay
My biggest disappointment… was at European Orienteering Championship 2009, my worst event
Portugal is… sun & hot
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… the top 15

And still…

I am… sunny, responsible
I see the World… colored
Favourite book… ‘Twilight’
Favourite movie… dramatic / action
I also enjoy… the University degree
My dream is… I can’t say it (for good luck)

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: