sexta-feira, 25 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: MELANIE SIMPSON (AUSTRALIA)

.

About myself…

My name is... Melanie Simpson
I was born on… 27.04.1985
My job is... to learn enough Norwegian to start working as a doctor again
My club is... Mountain Devils, New South Wales, Australia
I have been MTBO'ing since... 2007
The greatest joy until this moment… Middle Distance in Poland MTB WOC 2008 (16th)
My biggest disappointment... mispunching in a Relay
Portugal is… steep, hot, rocky
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to be pleased with my rides

And still…
.
I am… enjoying the prolonged hours of sunlight in northern europe (things are about to change though!)
I see the World… (stop.)
Politics and politicians are… often infuriating
Favourite book(s)… “1984”, “Pride and Prejudice”
Favourite movie… “Get Ready to be Boyzvoiced” (ok, so I can´t pick an all time favourite, but I think this less well known Norwegian mockudrama deserves more publicity)
I also enjoy… many other outdoor pursuits and needlework

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: