quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: MAREK POSPÍŠEK (CZECH REPUBLIC)

.

About myself…
.
My name is… Marek Pospíšek
I was born on… 08.04.1989, Brno CZE
My job is… financial and property consultant
My club is… TJ KOS Tesla Brno
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2003
The greatest joy until this moment… was last WOC in Israel
My biggest disappointment... no medal from relays in junior category
Portugal is… challenge to achieve good result it would be another experience
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… for two good races without mistakes
.
And still…
.
I am… proud of being myself
I see the World… as one big opportunity
Politics and politicians are… pictures of our society
Favourite figure/person... Tomas Bata
Favourite book… I'm always keen on actual book
Favourite movie… “The Godfather”
I also enjoy… my girlfriend, economics and philosophy
My dream is… to live happy life with my happy friends

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: