sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: JUSSI LAURILA (FINLAND)

.

About myself…

My name is… Jussi Laurila
I was born on… 29.03.1986, in Hyvinkää, Finland
My job is… student of physics at Jyväskylä University, but I´m working in a sports and electronics store in my hometown, Jalasjärvi, for the summer
My club is… Jalasjärven Jalas
I have been MTBO´ing since… 2002
The greatest joy until this moment… could be getting picked for my first MTB WOC in Poland or my little sister Susanna becoming the Junior World Champion in Denmark last year
My biggest disappointment… that I can remember of, has been in Finnish MTBO Championship 2009, when I slashed my tire to a rock in the Long Distance. Although these things don´t feel that bad after a while
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to ride flawlessly and fast

And still…

I am… also training quite a lot on cross-country ski during the winter
I see the World… as a large number of places and people I would like to visit and get to meet
Politics and politicians are… somewhat important; I like to keep up with what’s going on in the World
Favourite figure/person… is probably Alberto Contador
Favourite book… the biography of Kalle Palander, the Finnish alpine skier
Favourite movie… is either ‘Stars And Watercarriers’ from 1974 or ‘A Sunday In Hell’ from 1976
I also enjoy… spending time at our summer cottage, barbequeing, going to the sauna and swimming in the lake
My dream is… of course, someday, to become the World Champion in MTBO

For further information, click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: