quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: DÁNIEL MAROSFFY (HUNGARY)

.

About myself…

My name is… Dániel Marosffy
I was born on… 09.07.1973
My job is… system engineer
My clubs are… Orvosegyetem SC (orienteering), Hangya SC (xc-skiing) and Trek SE (mtb)
I have been MTBO'ing since… the very beginning. My first MTBO race dates back to 1991, with road bike and foot-o map
The greatest joy until this moment… was MTB EOC 2008, Lithuania, Long distance. My only acceptable long race
My biggest disappointment… is MTB WOC 2009, Israel. But only my results, the event was fine
Portugal is… a big question mark. It is mediterranean, that I don't prefer...
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to be as competitive as in 2008

And still…

Politics and politicians are… necessary evil
My favourite book is… an Hungarian one, you have hardly any chance to know it. It's “Szerb Antal's Utas és holdvilág” (“Traveller and Moonlight”)
My favourite movie… at least one of… is “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”
I also enjoy… anything in the forest, or underneath: climbing, mountaineering, xc-skiing, caving, and any sort of orienteering, of course

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: