sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: BJARKE REFSLUND (DENMARK)

.

About myself…

My name is… Bjarke Refslund
I was born on… 04.05.1981, in Denmark
My job is… master student in Political Science at the University of Aarhus
My club is… OK Pan Århus
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2005
The greatest joy until this moment… in MTB-O was winning the European
Championships 2009 in Denmark, in Relay

My biggest disappointment… in MTB-O was being dumped for the Danish
Relay team in European Championships, in Lithuania
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to finish in top-6 individually and a medal in Relay

And still…

I am… also an Adventure racer going to the Worlds in Spain, in October, together with Erik Skovgaard Knudsen
I see the World… Champs in football
Politics and politicians are… mostly, in a Danish context, hardworking and honest people with some different perspectives on the good life
Favourite figure/person… Robert Keohane
Favourite book… “The Capital”
Favourite movie… “The Big Lebowski”
I also enjoy… a beer and some red wine. Looking forward to drinking
Port-wine at the banquet

My dream is… that the World one day will be a Peace full place where everybody can live without war

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: