segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: BEAT SCHAFFNER (SWITZERLAND)

.

About myself…

My name is… Beat Schaffner
I was born on… 08.11.1973 in Appenzell, Switzerland
My job is… environmental scientist, deputy manager of a firm of 30 people
My club is… Thömus Team, OLV Hindelbank
I have been MTBO'ing since… I organized one of the first MTBO’s in Switzerland in 1999; participated internationally since 2003
The greatest joy until this moment… Relay European Champion in Italy 2007; great World Cup results in Hungary 2010
My biggest disappointment... no Relay podiums in 2009
Portugal is… an interesting country with beautiful landscapes
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to fight for medals

And still…


I am… trying to find answers to these questions
I see the World… as a place to explore
Politics and politicians are… manipulated too much by big business
Favourite author… T.C. Boyle
My dream is… to travel the world by bike

For further information click image above.


Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: