quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

25 DAYS 25 NAMES: ANDREAS RIEF (AUSTRIA)

.

About myself…

My name is… Andreas Rief
I was born on… 22.07.76, in Vöcklabruck
My job is… Material Scientist in worlds leading refractors company
My club is… OLT Transdanubien
I have been MTBO'ing since… 2005
The greatest joy until this moment… winning the Austrian Championships
My biggest disappointment… being ill so often at important races
Portugal is… hopefully warm and sunny
At MTB WOC 2010 I hope… to have fun and good races

And still…

I am…
always looking forward to interesting things to come
I see the World… sometimes as a too small place with some stupid peoples around
Politics and politicians are… mainly concentrated of being re-elected
Favourite figure/person… not to specify, in general people which are still climbing the mountains when they are over 80
Favourite book… Douglas Adams: “The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”
Favourite movie… “Matrix - Part I”
I also enjoy… ski mountaineering
My dream is… standing on the top of a podium with the national hymn played

For further information see Andreas Rief’s webpage -
http://www.andreasrief.com/ - and click image above.

Saudações orientistas.

JOAQUIM MARGARIDO
.

Sem comentários: